Cowboys Kick Alien Ass
In 1873, a wanted notorious criminal named Jake Lonergan (Daniel Craig) awakens with amnesia and a mysterious shackle around his wrist. In the town of Absolution, the key to defeating the alien invaders is connected to the shackle and Jake teaming up with Dolarhyde (Harrison Ford) and other rivals to make a stand against them.
Cowboys and Aliens, what a strange combination… That’s like a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Looks strange, tastes great! Who wouldn’t want to see James Bond and Indiana Jones kick alien ass! The combination of great special effects with a western storyline could turn out to be a winning combination.
- Cowboys and…Aliens? (costumehub.wordpress.com)
- COWBOYS & ALIENS Review (collider.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens, First Contact. Last Stand. (arkhilario.com)
- Cowboys and Aliens Soundbites Series Part 2 – The Stars (dreadcentral.com)
- Five Reasons To See ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ (splashpage.mtv.com)
- ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Star Daniel Craig Keeps It Cool (splashpage.mtv.com)
- ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Review: Daniel Craig Rules The West (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens – Read the Review & Watch the Behind-The-Scenes Videos (dreadcentral.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens Review Fun flick works better as a western than a sci-fi film. (imullins89.wordpress.com)
- Moviefone Mash: Cowboys and Aliens (VIDEO) (moviefone.com)