Conan the Barbarian is a reimagination of the Conan mythology unlike the films featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger. The film is based on the character Conan the Barbarian created by Robert E. Howard. It stars Jason Momoa in the primary role. Additional actors include Rose McGowan, Stephen Lang, Ron Perlman, Bob Sapp and Rachel Nichols.
We first laid sight on Jason Momoa as he was introduced to us through Baywatch in 2001. As the character, Ronon Dex in Stargate: Atlantis (2009), he has made a lasting impression on many viewers in TV land.
Now, we move onto the big screen. In this legendary role, we may see Jason’s star rise astronomically or it may just be a falling comet. We will soon find out as the upcoming 3-D sword and sorcery film will be released in this month of August.
- Conan the Barbarian Red Band Clip in Theaters on August 19th – Watch Now! (binsidetv.net)
- CONAN THE BARBARIAN – Red Band Trailer (dashpunk.com)
- Watch Part 2 Of CONAN THE BARBARIAN Jason Momoa Answers Fans Questions! (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- By Crom! He’s back. (samimabbas.wordpress.com)
- Jason Momoa talks about Conan the Barbarian, answers Fan’s Questions! (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- Jason Momoa: No Conan the Barbarian for My Kids (celebritybabies.people.com)
- New CONAN THE BARBARIAN poster is the best so far! (geektyrant.com)
- Check Out the Gory Clip for ‘Conan the Barbarian’ (moviefone.com)
- Barbar Conan’ın yeni filmi (turkcebkf.wordpress.com)
- Red-Band Clip for CONAN THE BARBARIAN – When Blood is Spilled (geektyrant.com)
In 1873, a wanted notorious criminal named Jake Lonergan (Daniel Craig) awakens with amnesia and a mysterious shackle around his wrist. In the town of Absolution, the key to defeating the alien invaders is connected to the shackle and Jake teaming up with Dolarhyde (Harrison Ford) and other rivals to make a stand against them.
Cowboys and Aliens, what a strange combination… That’s like a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Looks strange, tastes great! Who wouldn’t want to see James Bond and Indiana Jones kick alien ass! The combination of great special effects with a western storyline could turn out to be a winning combination.
- Cowboys and…Aliens? (costumehub.wordpress.com)
- COWBOYS & ALIENS Review (collider.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens, First Contact. Last Stand. (arkhilario.com)
- Cowboys and Aliens Soundbites Series Part 2 – The Stars (dreadcentral.com)
- Five Reasons To See ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ (splashpage.mtv.com)
- ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Star Daniel Craig Keeps It Cool (splashpage.mtv.com)
- ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Review: Daniel Craig Rules The West (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens – Read the Review & Watch the Behind-The-Scenes Videos (dreadcentral.com)
- Cowboys & Aliens Review Fun flick works better as a western than a sci-fi film. (imullins89.wordpress.com)
- Moviefone Mash: Cowboys and Aliens (VIDEO) (moviefone.com)